Welcome and thank you for your interest in Emmanuel Lutheran Preschool and Child Development Center! We are a licensed not-for-profit organization of Emmanuel Lutheran Church.
Emmanuel Lutheran Preschool & Child Development Center is one of more than 2000 schools worldwide, sponsored by and affiliated with the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod which provide childcare, preschool, elementary, or middle school education. Lutherans have a strong dedication to the education of young people. Emmanuel Lutheran Preschool & Development Center is owned, operated, and maintained solely by Emmanuel Lutheran Church.
It is our mission to “Bring Jesus to people and people to Jesus through education, service, and celebration.” The purpose of our ministry is to foster a growing relationship with Jesus Christ through a safe and nurturing, high quality Christian-based educational program. Emmanuel Lutheran Preschool & Child Development Center maintains a high standard of excellence for each team member and is committed to each child’s individual success and growth.
Emmanuel Lutheran Preschool & Child Development Center offers an exceptional child care experience through a qualified and devoted staff, as well as age-appropriate programs and curriculum. Each program has been developed to focus on the individual needs of each child to promote social, emotional, spiritual, cognitive, motor and self-help skill development, as well as to develop confidence and a positive self-image.
Our curriculum includes:
- Reading and Writing Readiness
- Social Skills, Sharing and Caring
- Problem solving and Learning through Play
- Recreation and Movement
- Bible Lessons and Stories
Our Philosophy and Objectives
Our Ministry’s mission is to:
- “Bring Jesus to people and people to Jesus through education, service and celebration” and to reach out to people and bring them into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. This is accomplished through worship of God, individual loving care, uplifting one another, and the committed support of his work throughout the world as directed in Matthew 28:18–20 and Luke 24:44–
- Provide an education which aims to prepare students for a satisfying life in society through development of their God-given talents and transmission of the best of our culture, while ministering to their spiritual, intellectual, social, emotional, aesthetic, moral, and physical needs.
- Provide the students with an integrated vision and understanding of the whole of creation and all of life under the Lordship of Christ.
- Teach children about God and the Bible through many Bible activities.
The Emmanuel Lutheran Experience
The Creative CurriculumTM used at Emmanuel Lutheran Preschool combines the best philosophies of early childhood education with developmentally appropriate practices recommended by the National Association for the Education of Young Children. The curriculum supports a well-rounded learning environment to stimulate children’s growth in all developmental areas. Our religious component is One In Christ from Concordia Publishing House.
And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.” —Matthew 28:18–20
Then he said to them, “These are my words that I spoke to you while I was still with you, that everything written about me in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled.” Then he opened their minds to understand the Scriptures, and said to them, “Thus it is written, that the Christ should suffer and on the third day rise from the dead, and that repentance and forgiveness of sins should be proclaimed in his name to all nations, beginning from Jerusalem. You are witnesses of these things.” —Luke 24:44–48